Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Water For Elephants

Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen.  I think everyone who reads has already read this, but here are my two cents.  Loved this book.  Maybe not every scene, not every moment, but as a whole, loved it.  People I know have heard about "midget sex" and stay away.  I totally forgot about that part.  I didn't forget about the stripper though.  That was interesting...  Anyway, after you read the opening of the book and then read the story, you go back to the opening of the book and realize who is who and what is happening exactly, it's brilliant!  If you are the one person on the planet who has not read this book, forget about midgets and strippers and read it.  Just do.  I don't care if you've already seen the movie.  Books are always better.

No comments:

Post a Comment